The Atlanta Ballet Centre for Dance Education is seeking a part-time Centre for Dance Education front desk associate who will participate in all aspects of the education department, customer service, payment processing, data entry, filing, and other duties as assigned. They will ensure excellent and accurate public representation of Atlanta Ballet and its Centre for Dance Education programs. The Centre for Dance Education Associate works at all three Atlanta Ballet Centre for Dance Education studios. This is a part-time, hourly position available for immediate start. Must be available evenings and weekends, 20-30 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pleasantly greet and assist all Centre families, patrons, and guests, creating a welcoming atmosphere.
- Assist Atlanta Ballet Centre families and patrons over the phone with Centre and performance inquiries and other items as necessary.
- Accurately process tuition, fees, and Adult Open Division payments through Tessitura.
- Maintain accuracy of patron information.
- Assist the education department with administrative needs.
- File and complete other general office duties as assigned.
- Ensure the safety of all Centre students.
The ideal candidate will have previous administrative experience as well as working knowledge of basic computer functions, Microsoft Word, and Excel. They will have an interest in dance or the non-profit arts sector and will work well with both parents and children. Must possess excellent customer service skills. Tessitura experience a plus.
Please e-mail resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Atlanta Ballet, Attn: Kelly Cooper, 1695 Marietta Blvd. NW, Atlanta, GA 30318. No phone calls, please.
Atlanta Ballet is an Equal Opportunity Employer.