We are hiring! Please see the open position below.
DanceATL nurtures and promotes dance as a part of Atlanta’s vibrant arts ecosystem by connecting artists to resources, growing and engaging audiences in the city, and supporting the full range of the industry by cultivating an awareness and appreciation of dance that is both sustainable and expansive. DanceATL is a nonprofit dance service organization.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for managing the online presence of DanceATL, marketing DanceATL events, and supporting the Operations Manager as needed. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for communicating and working alongside the Operations Manager and Board of Directors.
Contract: average 10 hours/ week
Location: 99% remote
Must have regular access to a computer with internet access.
Qualifications: Experience in dance, marketing, and communications preferred
Scope of Work:
- Manage and create social media content using tools such as Canva, Facebook Creator Studio, HootSuite, and an editorial calendar
- Website maintenance and archive
- Conduct monthly reporting on online engagement
- Manage the conflict calendar and DanceATL website calendar
- Meets regularly with the Operations Manager
- Collaborate with social media interns
- Interest to learn the dance field and relationships in Atlanta, GA
- Social Media and Digital Media experience – particularly Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WordPress, and MailChimp
- Experience with WordPress and SEO
- Experience with Microsoft Suite and Google software
- Experience with livestream, digital tools, and virtual platforms
Compensation: $10,000/ year
Applications open until August 14, 2020 or until the position is filled.
DanceATL does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.