Pittsburgh Yards: Elements of Hip Hop Series is designed to engage youth and young adults in the arts.
Pittsburgh Yards: Elements of Hip Hop Series is designed to engage youth and young adults in the arts. The Elements of Hip Hop Series will expose, educate, engage, and entertain while dismantling myths and enigma surrounding the Hip Hop movement.
The series will cover all pillars of Hip Hop through dance classes/workshops, visual arts workshops, panel discussions, an open mic mixer, and gaming; all to create space for intergenerational exchanges.
January 15, 2022 | 11:00am – 4:00pm
- My Body Rocks with Jennifer Bell (Fitness workshop)
- Giwayen Mata (African Dance workshop with live musicians)
- “Hip Hop The Movement” Panel Discussion
- FyreNation Crew (Breakdancing Fundamentals workshop)
- FyreNation Crew Performance
- Family Friendly #WeOnFyre Cypher
- And Vendors
(Saturday) 11:00 am - 5:00 pm