Oodles of Troodles is Atlanta’s premier nipple haberdasher. She has built a loyal customer base of performers all over the country – including festival and competition
Oodles of Troodles is Atlanta’s premier nipple haberdasher. She has built a loyal customer base of performers all over the country – including festival and competition queens! Her pasties are known to be high quality, durable, and imaginative. She’s able to take imagination into reality, regardless of the complexity of the design.
In this class, you’ll learn how to make shapes beyond the standard circle, how to place a tassel and spinner, weighting tassels, how to choose where the point of the pastie will lie, the basics of illusion pasties, and how to paint with rhinestones.
Requirements for this class:
– Take the Basic Pastie Making and Tassel Twirling class
– Wear clothes you don’t mind crafting in
– Something to take notes with
– An idea of what your “size” is! (wink, wink)
– An idea of what kind of pastie you’d like to make and/or what questions you have
– If you have a fabric or stones you’d specifically like to work with, bring it!
– Scrap newspaper would be MOST appreciated
All materials will be provided for you, and the cost associated are reflected in the price of the class.
This class is part of the Academy Burlesque I course and is also available as an independent workshop.
(Thursday) 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm